Probate and Estate Planning
The process of administering an estate can be highly complex, dealing with inheritance tax, the court, assets, intestacy and a range of other issues. Dealing with the state can be very time consuming and an overwhelming experience for families in the aftermath of a death.
It is always advisable to seek legal advice from a specialist who can assist with these difficult matters. We advise clients in the Mid Ulster and North coast/Coleraine communities on a day-to-day basis and have considerable experience in dealing with all types of probate cases, straightforward and complicated.
We understand that dealing with an estate is a very sensitive matter and our aim is to assist you in this process to ensure the administration runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Our solicitors can advise and assist in all aspects of the administration of the estate and have strong relationships with accountancy and tax experts to ensure that you obtain the best quality advice and outcome for your family. Our services include: -
- Assisting Executors in their duties,
- Advising executors and administrators on their responsibilities and liabilities,
- Valuing the Estate asset,
- Completing Inheritance Tax Forms and reporting,
- Applying for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration,
- Dealing with the Transfer of property and assets,
- Preparation of estate accounts
- Liaising with beneficiaries
- Gathering and distribution of asserts
For expert legal advice in relation to wills, probate or dealing with an estate please contact us.